Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Why I like Petunias?


 It's been a while since I post anything and I have to start writing again. Thinking of what to write, I look around my surroundings and find these attractive trumpet shaped flowers which are known for their vibrant colours and delicate petals.

The reason why I like petunias revolves around the fact that they do best in the full sun and repeatedly bloom throughout the summer. And this fact made them the most reliable plants in my lawn for spring and summer season. They are ornamental flowers and can be used in flower beds, hanging baskets and in vases etc. 





Further reading:
Here are some useful links
 to see through

1 comment:

The Sage Butterfly said...

I like petunias for the same reasons. I just returned from the nursery and the colors give me so many choices. I will have to think about what colors I want to put in the garden.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Earth's Echo's Fan Box

Followers