Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blessed Glance | Mystic Poem


Blessed Glance

"You've taken away
my looks,
my identity,
by just a Glance.

By making me drink
the wine of love-potion,
You've intoxicated me
by just a Glance.

My fair, delicate wrists
with green bangles in them,
Have been held tightly by You with just a Glance.

I give my life to You,
Oh my cloth-dyer,
You've dyed me in Yourself,
by just a Glance.

I give my whole life to you Oh, Nizam,
You've made me your bride,
by just a Glance."


Image Location: Multan

1 comment:

Muhammad khabbab said...

There is something subtle and touching which one can only feel about Khusru's poetry. I am delighted you based your post on this master piece. Did you try the song "Paimona" by zeb and haniya? just enchanting.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Earth's Echo's Fan Box

Followers