Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trees descending away

It is said quite rightly about trees because whenever I see some wonderful trees my heart says,
"Why are there trees I never walk under but large and
melodious thoughts descend upon me?"

- By Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road


I love this sequence of trees and the way they are descending away. Trees knows very well how to present themselves.They are thoughtful. Another quote about trees by Candy Polgar reflects my feelings.
"Alone with myself
The trees bend to caress me
The shade hugs my heart
"
I love the way they are communicating with eachother and are giving us a message that everything on this Earth is alive no matter in however form it is.

image by me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Earth's Echo's Fan Box

Followers