Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Mystic Song of Kabir

Fearlessly I Will Sing the Attributes of the One without Attributes

Using the Base Lotus as the Steady Seat
I Will Make the Wind Rise in Reverse

Steadying the Mind's Attachments
I Will Unify the Five Elements

Ingila, Pingala and Sukhman are the Channels
I Will Bathe at the Confluence of the Three Rivers

The Five and Twenty Five I Will Master by my Wish
And String them Together by One Common Thread

At the Summit of Aloneness the Un-struck Anahad Sound Reverberates
I Will Play the Thirty-Six Different Symphonies

Says Kabir Listen Oh Practicing Aspirant
I Will Wave the Flag of Victory


Reference:

Kabir is one of the world's great poets. For more information on Kabir visit this site. I have chose this mystic song because it is enrich in its meaning. Powerful indeed. For explanation of this poem, must visit this page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Earth's Echo's Fan Box

Followers