Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Japanese Toy Designs

Amazingly beautiful are Japanese toy designs. Recently, I have seen a blog featuring a vast collection of them. This art appears timeless to me. Though some toys are really ugly and quite scaring but all the same I am interested enough to know about all the stories behind them. If anyone knows anything of them, of some inspiring stories behind these toys, please keep on share them with me. I am keenly looking forward for a response. As I know nothing about Japanese culture, therefore it seems difficult for me to understand and know the actual meaning out of them through images. But after seeing such wonderful toys, I am all praise for them.

For more images on Japanese toy designs and information, please visit this blog.
The above image is known as the hanging lanterns.
For more images on Japanese toy designs, browse some Flikr photos from Peacay.
Enjoy your search.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Earth's Echo's Fan Box

Followers