Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

God controls everything

We know Allah by his attributes,here is an attribute of God, the Creator of everything that exists. As it said in The Quran that,

[7:54] "Your Lord is the one GOD, who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then assumed all authority. The night overtakes the day, as it pursues it persistently, and the sun, the moon, and the stars are committed to serve by His command. Absolutely, He controls all creation and all commands. Most Exalted is GOD, Lord of the universe."


We have to believe that God controls everything, God is a forgiving God and an understanding God. As it is said in The Quran that everything belongs to GOD. to God everything is belongs in the heavens and everything on earth, and all matters are controlled by GOD. He is the best Provider. I believe in God so I believe that this creative pulse within me is God 's creative pulse within me . It is all because of Allah that these inspiring words arise in my mind. I thank Allah for my being able to see and to hear this morning. If we believe in Allah , then we Believe that all things are because of Allah, We are nothing without Almighty Allah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Earth's Echo's Fan Box

Followers